суббота, 20 апреля 2019 г.

KORA projects - DT Call

Good evening everyone!

Today I want to try my luck and  apply for the coolest  DT Kora project s. Let's get acquainted!

Buenas tardes a todos!

Hoy quiero probar suerte y postularme para el mejor proyecto de DT Kora t. ¡Vamos a familiaricémonos!



My name is Alexandra. I live in the north of Russia, not far from Finland. I have three children and I love scrapbooking a lot Most of all, I'm crazy about paper. This is my weakness. In the second place is chipboard and paint with pastes. I like to do different jobs: for children, men, women. Like a different forms and style from cards to alter scrapbooking. I have aBig shot (machine for cutting), a lot of paints, pastes, pads, stamps and stencils, and of course a Ranger dryer for embossing with powders. I use everything.

Mi nombre es alexandra Vivo en el norte de Rusia, no lejos de Finlandia. Tengo tres hijos y amo mucho el scrapbooking. Lo más importante es que me encanta el papel. Esta es mi debilidad. En segundo lugar se encuentra aglomerado y pintura con pastas. Me gusta hacer diferentes trabajos: para niños, hombres, mujeres. Como formas y estilos diferentes de tarjetas para alterar scrapbooking. Tengo un Gran disparo (máquina para cortar), un montón de pinturas, pastas, almohadillas, sellos y plantillas, y por supuesto un secador Ranger para el grabado con polvos. Yo uso todo.
In the DT Kora project, I want to apply for a category - Photo. I have a channel on YouTube, but at the moment there is not lots video on it. I'm working on it.

You can find me: VKontakte

I have experience in DT. At the moment I am in three DTs, one of which is a stamp manufacturer. There are banners on the left side of my blog. I always hand over my work on time. Active, positive and sociable. I love different interesting projects and creative tasks.


Tengo experiencia en DT. En este momento estoy en tres DT, uno de los cuales es un fabricante de sellos. Hay pancartas en el lado izquierdo de mi blog. Siempre entrego mi trabajo a tiempo. Activa, positiva y sociable. Me encantan diferentes proyectos interesantes y tareas creativas.

I've been in scrapbooking for 4 years, and of course, I would very much like to be part of such a strong team as Kora projects . I hope that my application will not go unnoticed, because in any team a responsible and hardworking person is needed. And of course positive! ))))

And now, I apologize that the second part will be translated through an interpreter, because unfortunately I do not speak Spanish. But besides Russian, I also speak English and Finnish. Therefore, I can duplicate posts and promote Kora projects in Finnish))))

He estado en scrapbooking durante 4 años y, por supuesto, me gustaría mucho ser parte de un equipo tan fuerte como el proyecto Kora. Espero que mi solicitud no pase desapercibida, porque en cualquier equipo se necesita una persona responsable y trabajadora. ¡Y por supuesto positivo! ))))


Y ahora, me disculpo por la traducción de la segunda parte a través de un intérprete, porque desafortunadamente no hablo español. Pero además de ruso, también hablo inglés y finlandés. Por lo tanto, puedo duplicar publicaciones y promover el proyecto Kora en finlandés))))














Thank you for reviewing my application.

Gracias por revisar mi solicitud.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий